On Point Fitness Club
Owner, Tom Grimmer
130 E Capitol Dr, back entrance (behind Zesti restaurant)
Hartland, WI 53029
We are committed to changing people’s lives through fitness. It is our passion to provide our clients with a life-changing fitness experience.
We strive to provide you with a professional, energetic and motivational environment; our sole purpose is to ensure that you achieve success in fitness and life.
It’s All About You!
We realize that we wouldn’t have a business without our clients. So we strive to make customer service our number one priority. Our goal is to provide such an unbelievable experience for our clients that they brag about us to everyone they know. Here’s how we accomplish this task:
- We only hire the best fitness professionals who grasp the importance of customer service.
- We will all learn your name and always meet you with a warm greeting.
- Your sessions are all about you. Depending on your goals, physical fitness level, interests, and your individual muscular imbalances, your Fitness Specialist will design a custom-fit program perfect for you.
- When was the last time your health club called to ask you where you’ve been? We will hold you accountable to your goals. If you don’t show up, we’ll be calling to find out why! It’s exactly this type of accountability that most people need to help them stick to a program and get great results! We pride ourselves on our attention to details and the service and value we offer the people who have trusted their health and fitness to us.
- We distribute quarterly client surveys to determine our strengths, weaknesses and needs from our clients. Your feedback helps us to be our best.
- A comprehensive Customer Service-training program is mandatory for all staff