1. Program Purpose
The Hartland Business Improvement District (B.I.D.) Façade Improvement Grant Program is established to stimulate exterior building improvements to existing commercial buildings in the B.I.D. which are sufficient in scope to produce positive, visible changes that impact the building facades. The program goals are to enhance the atmosphere of downtown as determined by the B.I.D.
2. Program Goals
- Promote a high level of maintenance for a sustainable Village Center area.
- Promote commercial vitality and increase economic activity.
- Maintain or improve existing property values in the Village Center and adjacent areas.
- Enhance the overall attractiveness of the Village Center.
- Add to the tax base and enhance the Tax Incremental District (T.I.D.)
3. Project Area
The Village of Hartland Business Improvement District boundaries.
For more details and information regarding Funding, Eligibility, Rules and the Application Process, please download the Facade Grant Application.