The Business Loan Pool Program has been established to help revitalization efforts, increase capital investments, and provide support for new and existing businesses in the Downtown Hartland Business Improvement District area. The fund was established through a commitment from Bank Five Nine, the Village of Hartland, and the Hartland Business Improvement District. These organizations have partnered together to promote business growth in downtown Hartland.
Eligible Businesses Include:
- Commercial, retail or restaurant businesses
- Business must be located within the Hartland Business Improvement District
- Acquisition of land/building
- Building improvements/construction
- Equipment purchases
- Environmental or safety compliance