Opening January 2, 2017. Entrance at Peak Performance, lower level.
State of the art KICKR studio with 16 trainers, 2 bike rollers and 1 woodway treadmill. A trainer is an indoor bike training stand with an ergometer that measures power, and cadence. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced triathlete, or bike racer, classes are a great workout on your own bike, that will keep you in great shape over the winter and hopefully even make some improvements in efficiency, position, power, and endurance. So when spring rolls around you are ready to get out on the roads.
The goal of the Bicycle Barn is to make indoor riding a ton of fun with lots of other people that have the same goals as you. Have an early race, we will adjust classes as needed to help you be ready!
The studio will have multiple TV’s along with a projection screen, to display your ride stats along with TV shows, movies, music and more. Each rider will be provided with workout towels if needed and if you forget something to drink or any of your nutrition, no worries we will have plenty of stuff at the studio for you to purchase. There will be space available for bike storage on a first come basis. We have two bathrooms along with access to locker rooms with showers.
Coda Yoga Studio is a Vinyasa Yoga studio offering high quality yoga instruction with a variety of weekly group classes. Located in the heart of downtown Hartland, our vision is to build a community for yoga in the lake country. Our studio mission is to create a safe and inspiring environment for others to explore the benefits of this transformative, ancient practice. Click here for class information
We offer 15 weekly group classes open to the public, or private and small group sessions, which can be booked ahead of time.
Located in the lower level.
On Point Fitness Club
We are committed to changing people’s lives through fitness. It is our passion to provide our clients with a life-changing fitness experience.
We strive to provide you with a professional, energetic and motivational environment; our sole purpose is to ensure that you achieve success in fitness and life.
It’s All About You!
We realize that we wouldn’t have a business without our clients. So we strive to make customer service our number one priority. Our goal is to provide such an unbelievable experience for our clients that they brag about us to everyone they know. Here’s how we accomplish this task:
- We only hire the best fitness professionals who grasp the importance of customer service.
- We will all learn your name and always meet you with a warm greeting.
- Your sessions are all about you. Depending on your goals, physical fitness level, interests, and your individual muscular imbalances, your Fitness Specialist will design a custom-fit program perfect for you.
- When was the last time your health club called to ask you where you’ve been? We will hold you accountable to your goals. If you don’t show up, we’ll be calling to find out why! It’s exactly this type of accountability that most people need to help them stick to a program and get great results! We pride ourselves on our attention to details and the service and value we offer the people who have trusted their health and fitness to us.
- We distribute quarterly client surveys to determine our strengths, weaknesses and needs from our clients. Your feedback helps us to be our best.
- A comprehensive Customer Service-training program is mandatory for all staff
352 Cottonwood Ave
Hartland, WI 53029
Welcome to Snap Fitness in Hartland! Open since 2007 we are your local, neighborhood fitness club. If you are looking for a fast, convenient and affordable way to get and stay in shape, we are the club for you. We provide 24/7 access, state of the art exercise equipment, memberships for about a dollar a day and all located just minutes from your door. Are you tired of large, over-crowded gyms that force you into long term contracts and have you pay for things you don’t use? Come to our club and experience the right-sized, friendly neighborhood club you’ve been looking for. Customer service is important tous and besides our friendly staff we offer personal training, on-line nutritional advice and much more.
As a Snap Fitness member, you can take advantage of any of our locations worldwide, day or night, 24/7.
Stop by during our staffed hours to take a tour of the club or to set up your membership. Call 367-1800.
Social Life Dance Center
NEW Location: 300 Cottonwood Ave, Suite 5B
Hartland, WI 53029
Learn to Dance where you’re the Star! We put fun in your life and the life in your fun. Here at Social Life Dance Center, we offer a variety of Social Dancing: Latin, NiteClub, Ballroom, Choreography for that Special Wedding Song, C & W and more.
We are your one stop shop for dancing! We offer a three method system of teaching- private lessons as well as unlimited group lessons and Friday night practice parties to aid in extra practice for the real world environment. Come on in and give us a try. You will be glad you did.
We specialize in Social Dancing.
Tuesday- Friday 3:00pm to 10pm or by appt Monday and weekends.