Join us for Hartland Lights, 2017, 6-9pm Downtown Hartland!
Official Tree Lighting in the Village Square (intersection of North/E. Capitol/Hill)
6:00pm to 6:30pm: Caroling at the Christmas Tree
– St. Charles Carolers, members of Scout Troop 294 & Lake Country Children’s Choir
– Hartland Fine Arts Leadership Academy
6:30pm: Santa and the tree lighting countdown
Holiday Festivities continue until 9pm in participating Downtown Hartland Businesses:
This list is from the 2016 Hartland Lights event. 2017 List coming soon!
*Free Trolley service will get you to the businesses, just look for designated trolley stops.
– Citgo Hartland Village Mart, 301 E. Capitol Dr. – 16oz. Hot beverages 99¢ each.
– Illustrations Photography, 235 E. Capitol Dr. – Free professional portrait with Santa and digital image download, 7 9pm.
– Lake Country Playhouse, 221 E. Capitol Dr. – The Christmas Carol, ticket information at lakecountryplayhousewi.org
– Leaves of Change, 151 E. Capitol Dr. Suite E – Hot-N-Spicy tea, chocolates, chair massage for the adults while children create a bird feeder with pinecone, suet & peanut butter.
– Birch & Banyan Coffee, 150 E. Capitol Dr. – Hot drink samples.
– Décor Adore, 139 E. Capitol Dr. – Hot cocoa and multi-themed Christmas items in a cozy adult shopping experience.
– Generations Dental, DDS, 139 E. Capitol Dr. – Make magic reindeer food, raffle.
– Designer Consignor, 131 E. Capitol Dr. – Discounts and decadent desserts.
– Zesti, 130 E. Capitol Dr. – Dining specials.
– Palmer’s Steakhouse, 122 E. Capitol Dr. – Dining specials.
– Bin One Eleven Wine Tasting Bar and Store, 111 E. Capitol Dr. – Wine and beer specials in a relaxing adult atmosphere.
– Senor Tomas Mexican Restaurant, 150 North Ave. – Dining specials.
– Max Meier’s Hartland Inn, 110 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
– Board & Brush Creative Studio, 110 W. Capitol Dr. – Refreshments and enter drawing to win a private party.
– Lake Country Fine Arts School and Gallery, 112 W. Capitol Dr. – Glaze handmade ceramic ornaments, Santa milk glass or Santa cookie plate, henna tattoos, all $5.00- $15.00.
– Hartland Chamber of Commerce, 116 Capitol Dr. – Make a Christmas card for the troops with North Shore Middle School and LIFE “Buddies” and drop off Food Pantry donations.
– Zion Lutheran Evangelical Church, 415 W. Capitol Dr. – Christmas music both voice and instrumental, homemade refreshments, children’s activity bag to enjoy while taking in the sweet sounds, receive a free ornament and a free box of Christmas cards. Free parking all night.
– Phoenix Bar and Restaurant, 129 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
– Beer Snobs, 122 Cottonwood – Dining specials and ‘Kill the Keg’ photo op.
– Lake Country Bed Barn, 122 Cottonwood – Write a letter to Santa. The letters will be given to Santa on Dec 10th, when Santa visits Lake Country Bed Barn from 3-5pm.
– VFW Legion Hall, 231 Goodwin Ave – Live music and dinner specials in an adult atmosphere.
– Hartland Family Chiropractic, 211 Cottonwood – Decorate a holiday card to keep or share, or a frame for your photo that you print from your picture with Santa from Illustrations Photography.
– Endter’s Sports Grill, 300 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
– TTP Academy, 352 Cottonwood – Dancers, crafts, refreshments and photo ops with characters.
– J.C. Bogars, 352 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
– This Great Coffee Place, 365 Cottonwood – Decorate a freshly homemade Christmas cookie the way you like it and enjoy it for you own pleasure.