Welcome to Hartland Lights! November 30, 2018 - 6-9pm Hartland’s Official Tree Lighting in the Village Center Caroling and Tree Lighting at the Christmas Tree 6:00pm to 6:30pm St. Charles Carolers, Scout Pack 294
Welcome to Hartland Lights!
November 30, 2018 – 6-9pm
Hartland’s Official Tree Lighting in the Village Center
Caroling and Tree Lighting at the Christmas Tree 6:00pm to 6:30pm
St. Charles Carolers, Scout Pack 294 & Hartland Fine Arts Leadership Academy
6:30pm – Santa and the official tree lighting countdown
Holiday Festivities continue until 9pm in Participating Downtown Businesses.
Free Trolley service (two trolleys) will get you to the businesses, just look for designated trolley stops. Trolleys sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre and Zion Lutheran Church & School.
2017 Participating Businesses & Activities List:
1. Lake Country Playhouse, 221 E. Capitol Dr. – The Christmas Carol performance, pre-order tickets, information at https://christmascarollcp2017.brownpapertickets.com
*2. Theia Vision Care, 213 E. Capitol Dr. – Make your own googly-eyed caramel and candy cane.
*3. Leaves of Change, 151 E. Capitol Dr. Suite E – Make Mini-Santa-Sacks, scented drawer/room sachets.
*4. Birch & Banyan Coffee, 150 E. Capitol Dr. – Free downloadable photo with Santa, by Miranda Weston, 7-9pm. Seasonal beverages and bakery.
5. Décor Adore, 139 E. Capitol Dr. – Hot cocoa, goodies, and a coupon to use toward beautiful Christmas decor and gifts for everyone on your list.
*6. Generations Dental, DDS, 139 E. Capitol Dr. – Make magic reindeer food, raffle.
*7. Designer Consignor, 131 E. Capitol Dr. – Discounts, hors d’oeuvres, refreshments and Christmas Hair Tinsel Extension by Magic Cottage Salon $5.00 each.
8. Zesti, 130 E. Capitol Dr. – Dining specials.
9. Palmer’s Steakhouse, 122 E. Capitol Dr. – Dining specials.
10. Bin One Eleven Wine Tasting Bar and Store, 111 E. Capitol Dr. – Wine and beer specials in a relaxing adult atmosphere.
11. Senor Tomas Mexican Restaurant, 150 North Ave. – Dining specials.
12. Max Meier’s Hartland Inn, 110 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
13. Board & Brush Creative Studio, 110 W. Capitol Dr. – Refreshments and enter drawing to win a private party.
*14. Lake Country Fine Arts School and Gallery, 112 W. Capitol Dr. – Glaze handmade ceramic ornaments, Santa milk glass or Santa cookie plate, henna tattoos, all $5.00- $15.00.
*15. Hartland Chamber of Commerce, 116 Capitol Dr. – Make a Christmas card for the troops.
16. Zion Lutheran Evangelical Church, 415 W. Capitol Dr. – Christmas music both voice and instrumental, homemade refreshments, receive a free ornament and a free box of Christmas cards. Free parking all night.
17. Phoenix Bar and Restaurant, 129 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
*18. Beer Snobs, 122 Cottonwood – Dining specials and ‘Kill the Keg’ photo op.
*19. Lake Country Bed Barn, 122 Cottonwood – Write a letter to Santa. The letters will be given to Santa on Dec 9th, when Santa visits Lake Country Bed Barn from 3-5pm.
*20. VFW Legion Hall, 231 Goodwin Ave – Live music and dinner specials in an adult atmosphere.
*21. Hartland Family Chiropractic, 211 Cottonwood – Decorate a holiday card to keep or share, or a frame for your photo that you print from your picture with Santa from Birch & Banyan Coffee.
22. Endter’s Sports Grill, 300 Cottonwood – Dining specials.
*23. TTP Academy, 352 Cottonwood – Dance performances from Sugar Plum Fairy, the March from the Nutcracker, Jingle Bell Rock, and Christmas Canon Ballet with music from the Trans- Siberian Orchestra. Photo ops with characters.
24. Hogger’s Pub, 375 Cottonwood – Drink specials in an adult atmosphere.
Train Displays at these businesses: Leaves of Change, Village Graphics, Hartland Public Library, Lake Country Fine Arts, Hartland Family Chiropractic, Theia Vision Care
Free parking in all Village municipal lots
For more information go to www.downtownhartland.com. Please “like” and “follow” Hartland Lights on Facebook.
Direct questions to Marlene Millevolte 262-367-2900 or email@example.com
Event sponsor: Hartland Business Improvement District
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
135 Cottonwood Ave.